Modified onshore containers are an important part of ATC`s wide variety of product capabilities. The projects range from already developed serial productions, to deliveries specifically designed a single project. There projects are normally done in our own workshop in Dal, therefore they can often be deliverd with a within few weeks.
Modified onshore containers are typically used as enclosures for noise- or weather protection for noisy equipment such as compressors and generators, as well as sensitive electrical equipments and pumps. Furthermore we can deliver the containers as cooling-, freezing- or HVAC rooms.
Typical modifications may include:
- Replacing the container gates with a steel wall
- Replacing the wooden floor with a steel- or aluminum floor
- Reducing or increasing the length of standard containers to fit requirements
- Installation of windows and/or doors
- Installation of cable-, pipe- and ventilation penetrations
- Application of surface treatment
- Installation of insulation and cladding, comfort-, noise- or fireproofing
- Installation of different types of floor covering, such as vinyl antistatic or regular, aluminium or
steel, with or without antiskid
- Complete HVAC solutions
- Electrical installation
- Custom built containers with CSC approval
The following are examples of typical modified onshore containers that we have delivered.
By clicking on the picture, further technical information may be available.
1853 – South Pole
8 20′ containers assembled
3288 – Container for compressor
20′ container for compressors
2727 – Troll
4 pcs connected 20′ containers